Monthly Favorites - June
Hey guys, I've recently thought about doing monthly favorites blog posts and I kinda want to do them more often where every month I talk about the all the things I'm really into. So this will be my first monthly favorites blog post... This month my favorite products are all about things that help me spend way less time getting ready in the mornings. Check out all the products i'm really digging :P
1. Ouai – Rose Hair & Body Oil – This is a super great hair product I received in this month's Sephora Play Box. It's great for keeping dry hair and frizz at bay. The summer is super tough in my hair but this adds shine and keeps my hair looking and feeling great... plus it smells sooooo good.
2. Glossier – Invisible Shield – I have always hated sunscreen and I never though I needed it because I've never gotten sunburned before... But i recently discovered this amazing sunscreen. It's clear, non-greasy, it doesn't create oil, and it smells amazing. I've been using this Invisible shield everyday on my face and neck to protect my skin from the suns harmful rays.
3. Glossier – Boy Brow in Black – Here's another product I'm completely in love with. This boy brow is a gel brow product that you sweep through your brows to tame, style, and color them for the perfect effortless brow. It takes no time and looks awesome!
4. Milk Makeup – Blur Stick – This is another product I got in this months Sephora Play Box. I received the deluxe sample of it and I used it all because it was so great, I went and bought the full size product. It's just a stick you rub all over your face to blur out any dullness, dark spots or pores. It works great and I love wearing it when Im not wearing any makeup.
5. Marc Jacobs – Daisy Dream Rollerball – I seriously am in love with the scent and the rollerball just makes it that much better. I've always steered away from the rollerballs because I didn't think I'd like them but I received this one in the Marc Jacobs perfume set and I love it. It's super easy and I can take it anywhere with me.
Please let me know what you guys thought of this post and if you want to see more like this... and thank you for reading :)